Skip to main content

Me....exclusive and uncut!!!!

Wrote so much....but never wrote about myself. Today, on a not so beautiful Sunday morning, got sometime to talk to myself and so thought of writing about myself for a change.
Well, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this Sunday to call it a not to beautiful Sunday other than the fact that I didn't step outside my room since morning to look at its beauty.

After a long time, I did spend a day with no one else but myself. I sat and completed my assignment, but those were not sufficiently sufficient to keep me occupied  enough. When done with all work, thought of speaking to myself today. Long time since I last listened to my heart.

All interviewers' have a favourite question, always-"Tell us about yourself" and all interviewees have a per-defined answer to that question. I have one too....but I actually am a bit more than that answer simply.

What am I? Who am I?
I am a dreamer! I am a philosopher.
Well, actually thinking of it in a not so poetic way, I am a person who likes to dream....dream a lot and then chase those dreams. Ever filmy. All Bollywood masalas and Mills&Boons rule my head...totally!

For me, happiness lies in the simplest and smallest of things. The rising orange sun, the meting view of the evening sky, the smoothest drops of the rains, the softest petals of the flowers, the innocent smile of a child, the taste of melting ice-creams...

Sometimes I am a typical girl...a girl who loves being loved and cared. A girl who loves hugging her teddy bear, a girl who loves yellow flowers, a girl who everyday dreams about her prince charming. Again at times, I am so much not a typical girl....no sense of dressing, no love for shopping, no beauty knowledge!!!

That was my dreamy part. But sometimes I am a lady. A lady who likes to fight her way out....who likes success. A lady who understands her responsibilities and knows to care for others.

I am a complete bag of mixed personalities. The problem only lies in the fact that the balance in the mix is always not proportionate. Sometimes I am too sentimental (well, most of the times I am too sentimental), sometimes too demanding and sometimes just running away from problems and life.

So thats me...too stubborn, over loving....but life of my friends and my pappa's princess!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot can happen over coffee....only if you are allowed to sit at a CCD outlet!

Cafe Coffee Day is no more a new name for the youngsters in India. For a warm cup of coffee at an affordable price, thats where we generally go to! But more than the cup of coffee, its the atmosphere of Café Coffee Days which attracts all of us. An informal setup...good beverage and snacks...soothing music (most of the time)...complimentary wi-fi (at many outlets)...well, CCD always had a lot to offer its customers. Photo source - https://www.zomato.com/pune/cafe-coffee-day-2-koregaon-park For Siddhartha, coffee always used to be an experience to be offered...not just beans to be grown. I have had my job interview conducted at a CCD outlet. I have hosted and attended several community meetups at different CCD outlets across the country. I have even had my coffee dates at CCDs. Well, truely, a lot has happened in my life over coffee...at different CCD outlets. Once, Siddhartha himself had spent his new year's eve, serving customers at a Café Coffee Day (CCD) outlet near C...

RASCI model - the responsibility assignment matrix

In the last few days, both at my workplace as well as while dealing with a few activities around me, I have realized the importance of implementing a better responsibility assignment matrix, to get things done in a less messed up way. A few months back, during some random conversation, a friend of mine had introduced me to the RASCI model, one of the responsibility assignment matrices. Wikipedia says that the responsibility assignment matrix 'describes the participation by various roles in completing tasks or deliverables for a project or business process.'  In simple words, for any project, if we can divide each person's role and responsibility, it not only ensures a better end product, but also saves the time, otherwise lost in discussions (which organizations like to call as meetings). A RASCI implementation ensures that each person is responsible for only and only the task assigned to him (or her) and will not need to interfere with another person's task, un...

Afterall its Paris...

My after event blog posts are generally a report of the event...if you are looking for a report of the MDN Work-week, this is not the right post. This post is a complete non-technical and non-work oriented story of how I fell in love in and with Paris. A glance of Paris...  Paris had been a dream of mine for quite a long time, and the first time I got the invitation for MDN Workweek, I kind of knew this one was going to be awesome! Paris is beautiful...way more beautiful than my words can ever express. Every moment of this one weekend feels like a long, beautiful dream. Everything is too perfect here. This city has a weird kind of "intoxication" in its air. The more you breadth in the cool air, the more you fall in love with this city. The weather here couldn't probably be any better...its perfectly cool....not too hot, not too cold. Refreshing cool breeze just washes away all your worries and stress. Someone couldn't probably be upset in this city...its aw...